I was reminded by the Holy Spirit this morning not to forget the way to live a successful life. Success is what ever you are trying to achieve or striving towards is accomplished. Wealth, college degree, growing a garden, good health, living in your dream home, business owner, etc. with no worries or stress.
THE HOW TO
- Studying & Meditating on the Wisdom of God.
Oh, the joys of those who do not follow the advice of the wicked or stand around with sinners or join in with mockers.
But they delight in the law of the Lord, meditating on it day and night.
They are like trees planted along the riverbank, bearing fruit each season.
Their leaves never wither and they prosper in all they do. Psalm 1:1-3
THE PLACE TO START
- The Book of Proverbs and why?
- Their purpose is to teach people wisdom and discipline.
- To help them understand the insights of the wise.
- To teach people to live disciplined and successful lives.
- To help them do what is right, just, and fair.
- Proverbs will give insight to the simple.
- Proverbs will give knowledge and discernment to the young.
What I like about God providing the written word to the believer. It is freely given to all who wish to live in the Kingdom of God. Every topic you can think off is in The Word of God ( bible ). …….I AM LOVING IT !…. YOU WILL TOO !