Supreme: (of authority or an office, or someone holding it) Superior to all others,
Christ is Supreme in everything that you could ever imagine that exist in this world and the heavens.
Christ is the visible image of the invisible God ………..
- existed before anything was created.
- He is supreme over all creations
- Through him, God created everything in the heavenly realms and on the earth.
- He made the things we can see and the things we can’t see.
- Such as thrones, kingdoms, rulers, and authorities in the unseen world.
- He existed before anything else.
- He holds all creation together.
- Christ the head of the church, which is his body.
- He is the beginning.
- Supreme over all who rise from the dead.
- He is first in everything.
God in all His fullness was pleased to live in Christ, and through him, God reconciled everything to himself.
He made peace with everything in heaven and on earth by means of Christ’s blood on the cross.